School Mission Statement and Aims
The aims and values set by the school community; pupils, staff, parents and governors, aiming to:
- Create a calm, happy and purposeful environment for all children and staff, through positive management that reflects care, respect and support for each other, encouraging tolerance, discussion and co-operation at all times.
- Provide a stimulating working environment and curriculum, which encourages learning in which children show interest, enthusiasm, and independence.
- Foster non-sexist, non-racist, non-homophobic and a non-elitist philosophy amongst all members of the school community, ensuring equal opportunities for all.
- Provide opportunities for children to achieve their full potential - to develop their skills, talents and interests, within a creative environment.
- Facilitate children's achievement and potential by setting high standards and providing a carefully planned programme of work delivered with high quality teaching.
- Work in partnership with our parents and the school community
To ensure children are able to work and play safely, we expect them to:
- be polite and thoughtful and play fairly and cooperatively with each other at all times
- listen and consider each other’s feelings
- be kind and never hit back but tell an adult
We value each other’s work and celebrate each other’s achievement, whatever that might be.
We value our learning and are determined to do well. We love reading, writing, investigating and sharing our learning with each other!
At school we respect, tolerate and help each other. We never use abusive language of any kind that hurts other and our behaviour is always the BEST!
We know how important it is to be in school every day and on time so we always do our best to achieve 100% attendance and punctuality.